Adjustering INC

Report Insurance claim for maximum insurance settlement

Have you incurred a property loss recently or within the past one year? We can help you file a claim with your insurance company. Simply fill in the form below and let us take it up from there for you. From filing a claim, assessing the extent of damage, mitigating with your insurance company, we will help you get the maximum settlement possible.


Year Work Experience


Claims Resolved


Million Claim Settlement